WEEK 0


This is an old jeans jacket of mine that my mother bought for me when I was a kid. It was a trend to use a jeans jacket back in my home country in 2008. However, as it is no longer considered as a trend when I am older, i planned to throw this jacket away. Suddenly, I was watching a video from youtube on how to sew various pictures on fabrics, and I am reminded of this jacket. It was the time when i got the inspiration to do some embroidery on this jacket. As a kid, I really love to catch butterflies in my garden of roses back in my grandmother's backyard. It becomes a very fond memory and therefore, I decided to sew on a butterfly and a rose at the back of this jacket.


This is the Louvre Museum in Paris. This building intrigued me since it is made of glass which creates a feeling of being outside when inside the museum. The triangle-shaped building is simple yet  sophisticated. I chose this picture because it is my dream to go to Paris and visit the museum and experience the feelings of being there.

I chose this picture, that I captured myself , of my sister, Scarlett. I took this picture during a family outing during my last holiday before I left my home country to Australia for studies. My sister always bring joy to my life. She is the cutest and sweetest little girl I have ever known. She knows how to make me laugh even when I'm angry or sad. She has a pure heart and she is genuine about her feelings. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXPERIMENT 3: THE BRIDGE

EXPERIMENT 2: The Space Between